Please note, we’re out of stock on this model until early July. You can place a pre-order now if you’d like, and we will ship when they come in. Please reach out if you have any questions!
We’re really excited to introduce a premium new model to our honey extractor lineup, the model 880E! Based on our very popular 800E extractor, this new model has additional baskets to extract either 8 deep frames, or 16 medium/shallow frames, or a combination of both. We also upgraded this machine to a beefier, yet super quiet 1/2 hp electric motor and added a high-class digital VFD controller. Considering the capacity, design, and premium components, we believe the 880E is absolutely the best value honey extractor on the market!
This mean machine is a radial, meaning the frames go in like the spokes of a wheel. As the extractor spins, honey is thrown out of both sides of the comb. So, unlike smaller tangential extractors, you don’t have to stop the extractor, flip the combs, and spin again. The powerful 1/2 hp electric motor spins the honey out effortlessly. The extractor tank has a coned bottom so the honey all flows to the outer edge for easier draining and cleaning. In addition, our HillCo-exclusive honey gate valve drains from the bottom of the tank, providing a completely unobstructed, hassle free honey drain. This model also features an industrial-grade ball bearing at the bottom of the reel shaft, which is heavier duty and longer lasting than competing models that simply set the shaft inside a socket. Our ball bearing design means the extractor will spin smoother and last longer.
- Extracts 8 deep frames or 16 medium/shallow frames in a radial configuration
- Quality 20 gauge stainless steel construction (the heaviest on the market)
- 1/2 hp motor with digital VFD controller
- Quick stop shut-off switch for safety
- 110V (plugs into normal household outlets)
- 2-year warranty
- Dimensions: 28″ diameter, 52″ tall.
- Weight: 130 pounds
A couple of notes on shipping, PLEASE READ:
- This is a palletized shipment that must be delivered by semi-truck. The extractor weighs about 150 pounds (including pallet), so you’ll need a forklift to unload or two people to unload. Otherwise, you can select the liftgate option for $40 additional, and the truck driver can set it on the ground for you. Note: the $40 liftgate charge is NOT the total shipping charge. Shipping is calculated at checkout.
- If you have a business/commercial location we can ship your extractor to, or if you’re able to pick the extractor up at a local freight terminal, in some cases we’re be able to save you a bit of money on shipping! Please contact us for more details if you have this option.