NOTE: We are out of stock on this model until early July. Please contact us with any questions!
The 800E is one of our most popular models! Updated and improved for 2021, this extractor now features the same worm-drive gearbox used on our larger extractor models. The new gearbox design makes this already great extractor even better, with much smoother performance and more torque. This mean machine is a radial, meaning the frames go in like the spokes of a wheel. As the extractor spins, honey is thrown out of both sides of the comb. So, unlike smaller tangential extractors, you don’t have to stop the extractor, flip the combs, and spin again. The powerful electric motor spins the honey out effortlessly and features variable speed control. The extractor tank has a coned bottom so the honey all flows to the outer edge for easier draining and cleaning. In addition, our HillCo-exclusive honey gate valve drains from the bottom of the tank, providing a completely unobstructed, hassle free honey drain. This model also features an industrial-grade ball bearing at the bottom of the reel shaft, which is heavier duty and longer lasting than competing models that simply set the shaft inside a socket. Our ball bearing design means the extractor will spin smoother and last longer.
- Extracts 8 deep, or medium, or shallow frames
- Quality 20 gauge stainless steel construction (the heaviest on the market)
- Variable speed 1/3 hp motor
- Quick stop shut-off switch for safety
- 110V (plugs into normal household outlets)
- 1-year warranty
- Dimensions: 28″ diameter, 52″ overall height
- Weight: 110 pounds
Extracting mostly medium frames? Check out our model 880E here. The absolute best value in honey extracting available!
A couple of notes on shipping:
- This is a palletized shipment that must be delivered by semi-truck. The extractor weighs about 125 pounds (including pallet), so you’ll need a forklift to unload or two people to unload. Otherwise, you can select the liftgate option for $40 additional, and the truck driver can set it on the ground for you. Note: the $40 liftgate charge is NOT the total shipping charge. Shipping is calculated at checkout.
- If you have a business/commercial location we can ship your extractor to, or if you’re able to pick the extractor up at a local freight terminal, in some cases we’re be able to save you a bit of money on shipping! Please contact us for more details if you have this option.