Back in stock, order yours today!
The 800E is one of our most popular models! Updated and improved for 2021, this extractor now features the same worm-drive gearbox used on our larger extractor models. The new gearbox design makes this already great extractor even better, with much smoother performance and more torque. This mean machine is a radial, meaning the frames go in like the spokes of a wheel. As the extractor spins, honey is thrown out of both sides of the comb. So, unlike smaller tangential extractors, you don’t have to stop the extractor, flip the combs, and spin again. The powerful electric motor spins the honey out effortlessly and features variable speed control. The extractor tank has a coned bottom so the honey all flows to the outer edge for easier draining and cleaning. In addition, our HillCo-exclusive honey gate valve drains from the bottom of the tank, providing a completely unobstructed, hassle free honey drain.
- Extracts 8 deep, or medium, or shallow frames
- Quality 20 gauge stainless steel construction (the heaviest on the market)
- Variable speed 1/3 hp motor
- Quick stop shut-off switch for safety
- 110V (plugs into normal household outlets)
- 1-year warranty
- Dimensions: 28″ diameter, 52″ overall height
- Weight: 110 pounds
Extracting mostly medium frames? Check out our model 880E here. The absolute best value in honey extracting available!
* This extractor is shipped by truck freight. The pallet weighs about 150 pounds and needs to be unloaded off the truck. If you select the “liftgate service” option, the trucking company will unload the extractor for you. Otherwise, you will have to unload it yourself with a machine such as a forklift, or two reasonably strong people can do it (but the truck driver will not help). Please note that this liftgate service charge is just an add-on, not the main shipping charge. Full shipping cost is dependent on your location, and will be calculated at checkout.
A couple of additional notes on shipping:
- We want you to be aware that your extractor could arrive with minor cosmetic imperfections from shipping, such as occasional light scratches, scuffs, or very small shallow dents/dings, etc. These slight imperfections (if any) should not affect the overall appearance of the machine, and definitely won’t affect performance. Typically we do not offer refunds or replacement in these cases. If you have questions about this, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us!
- If you have a business/commercial location we can ship your extractor to, or if you’re able to pick the extractor up at a local freight terminal, in some cases we’re be able to save you a bit of money on shipping! Please contact us for more details if you have this option.