Enduro Honey Extractor - 6 Frame Hand Crank - Free Shipping!
The Enduro is a terrific honey extractor for hobbyist beekeepers looking for high quality, feature-loaded machine at an affordable price. This machine stands head-and-shoulders above the competition in many ways, here are a few things that set it apart:
- Smooth, free-spinning gearbox: allows the reel to free-spin when the crank handle is idling, much easier to use! Also provides braking function when the handle is reversed. (See the video for more details)
- 23 gauge, type 304 stainless steel tank
- "Ez-Drain" honey valve design: the honey drain valve is located slightly below the tank floor, giving you a complete, seamless honey drain. No more tipping the tank to get that last bit of honey out!
- 3 year, no hassle, top to bottom warranty: every part of this machine is backed by HillCo and guaranteed to last. We'll back it 100% for 3 years, an unheard-of warranty in this industry!
- Designed and assembled in USA by HillCo!
- Extracts 6 medium or shallow frames radially. Also extracts 3 deep frames tangentially, with the included deep frame cages. These cages slip in and out easily with no tools required, allowing you to switch from deeps to mediums in seconds!
- Grease-able lower bearing
- Rubber feet to protect your floor
- 5 gallon bucket and strainer fit below the honey gate
- Tank diameter - 18"
- Width (at widest point of legs) - 29"
- Overall height - 48"
This is a fantastic machine, and we know you'll love it!