This great price is only for pickup at the 2023 Hive Life Conference!
We are excited to introduce a brand new extractor to our line-up, the SuperMax! Part of our "Max" family of flagship extractors, this machine stands head-and-shoulders above the competition in many ways. Here are a few things that set it apart:
- Proven HillCo PowerMax drive system: an industrial grade motor, gearbox, and upgraded controller. This combination is smooth, quiet and durable. A great combination of simplicity and refinement, this drive system performs fabulously!
- 19 gauge, type 304 food-grade stainless steel tank - thickest in the industry!
- Ez-Drain honey gate design: the honey drain valve is located slightly below the tank floor, giving you a complete, seamless honey drain.
- Max extractor tank features a HillCo-exclusive tank bottom that slopes towards the front, ensuring that all your honey flows smoothly towards the gate. No tipping the tank, no hassle, it just works!
- Industry leading 4/10 warranty: motor, gearbox, controller, and wiring are guaranteed for 4 years. The rest of the machine (tank, legs, lower bearing, reel, etc), are guaranteed for 10 years! We have engineered a quality product and we will stand behind it!
- Designed and assembled in USA by HillCo!
- 1/2 horsepower PowerMax motor, 5:1 ratio worm-drive gearbox
- Extracts 18 deep frames, or 24 medium/shallow frames radially
- Grease-able lower bearing
- Rubber feet to protect your floor
- 5 gallon bucket and strainer fit below the honey gate
- Tank diameter - 30"
- Width (at widest point) - 32.5"
- Overall height - 52"
- Weight - 160 lbs.
This is a fantastic machine, and we know you'll love it!
Please read the delivery options before ordering!
This extractor is palletized and shipped by truck freight. Here are your delivery options:
* Standard Delivery: choosing Standard Delivery means that you can accept delivery at a commercial/business address with a forklift or loading dock. To be considered a commercial address, the delivery location must clearly be a business with no visible residence on the property. You should also choose this option if you will be picking the extractor up at a trucking terminal. Note: if you want it delivered to a terminal, please contact us before ordering!
* Residential Delivery Needed: trucking companies charge us additional fees to deliver to a residence, so we ask you to pay $35 extra for this service.
* Liftgate Service Needed: as mentioned, this extractor will be on a pallet and needs to be lifted off the semi truck. If you don't have a forklift or machine to unload, the trucking company can do it for an additional fee of $35.
* Both Residential Delivery and Liftgate Service Needed: this is the most commonly chosen option, and will cover delivery to your residence and get the pallet unloaded off the truck for you, at a total cost of $70 additional.