E9 Honey Extractor - Free Shipping!
The model E9 honey extractor is a fantastic model that's aimed at hobbyist and sideliner beekeepers who run primarily deep frames for honey. This machine allows you to extract 9 deep, medium, or shallow Langstroth frames radially, for greater efficiency.
- Proven HillCo PowerMax drive system: an industrial grade motor, gearbox, and controller. This combination is smooth, quiet and durable. A great combination of simplicity and refinement, this drive system performs fabulously!
- 21 gauge, type 304 food-grade stainless steel tank
- Ez-Drain honey gate design: the honey drain valve is located slightly below the tank floor, giving you a complete, seamless honey drain.
- Features a HillCo-exclusive tank bottom that slopes towards the front, ensuring that all your honey flows smoothly towards the gate. No tipping the tank, no hassle, it just works!
- Industry leading 3 year, no hassle warranty: covering EVERY single piece of the machine from top to bottom. We have engineered a quality product and we will stand behind it!
- As an additional note, most of the main components of this machine, including the motor, controller, gearbox, tank, and legs, are identical to our machines with the 4/10 year warranty. This is not a "cheaper" model in terms of design or components, the one and only reason that it carries the lower 3 year warranty is to help us attain a lower price point.
- Designed and assembled in USA by HillCo!
- 1/4 horsepower PowerMax motor, 5:1 ratio worm-drive gearbox
- Plugs into normal 110v household outlets
- Extracts 9 deep/medium/shallow frames radially
- Grease-able lower bearing
- Rubber feet to protect your floor
- 5 gallon bucket and strainer fit below the honey gate
- Tank diameter - 25"
- Width (at widest point of legs) - 27"
- Overall height - 52"
- Machine weight - 90 lbs
This is a fantastic machine, and we know you'll love it!
Please note that this extractor is palletized and ships by truck freight!