Enduro Honey Extractor - 6 Frame Electric - Free Shipping!
Update 9/16/23: there's a 2 week backlog on new Enduro honey extractor orders. Please pre-order to reserve yours!
The Enduro is a terrific honey extractor for hobbyist beekeepers looking for high quality, feature-loaded machine at an affordable price. This machine stands head-and-shoulders above the competition in many ways, here are a few things that set it apart:
- Proven HillCo PowerMax drive system: an industrial grade motor, gearbox, and controller. Smooth, quiet and durable, it's a great combination of simplicity and refinement. This is the same design that we use all the way up to our big 32 frame extractors!
- 23 gauge, type 304 stainless steel tank
- "Ez-Drain" honey valve design: the honey drain valve is located slightly below the tank floor, giving you a complete, seamless honey drain. No more tipping the tank to get that last bit of honey out!
- 3 year, no hassle, top to bottom warranty: every part of this machine is backed by HillCo and guaranteed to last. We'll back it 100% for 3 years, an unheard-of warranty in this industry!
- Designed and assembled in USA by HillCo!
- 1/8th horsepower PowerMax motor, 5:1 ratio worm-drive gearbox
- Extracts 6 medium or shallow frames radially. Also extracts 3 deep frames tangentially, with the included deep frame cages. These cages slip in and out easily with no tools required, allowing you to switch from deeps to mediums in seconds!
- Grease-able lower bearing
- Rubber feet to protect your floor
- 5 gallon bucket and strainer fit below the honey gate
- Tank diameter - 18"
- Width (at widest point of legs) - 29"
- Overall height - 48"
This is a fantastic machine, and we know you'll love it!