MiniMax Honey Extractor - Layens Model - Free Shipping!
The MiniMax is in stock now, and orders will ship within a few days!
You asked for it, and we delivered! A compact, top notch machine that extracts Layens hive frames. In addition to extracting 3 Layens frames per load, it also has flexibility to extract Langstroth frames as well! See below for more details:
Part of our "Max" family of flagship extractors, the MiniMax stands head-and-shoulders above the competition in many ways. Here are a few things that set it apart:
- Proven HillCo PowerMax drive system: an industrial grade motor, gearbox, and controller. Smooth, quiet and durable, it's a great combination of simplicity and refinement. This is the same design that we use all the way up to our big 32 frame extractors!
- 21 gauge, type 304 stainless steel tank
- Ez-Drain honey gate design: the honey drain valve is located slightly below the tank floor, giving you a complete, seamless honey drain.
- Max extractor tank features a HillCo-exclusive tank bottom that slopes towards the front, ensuring that all your honey flows smoothly towards the gate. No tipping the tank, no hassle, it just works!
- Industry exclusive 4/10 warranty: motor, gearbox, controller, and wiring are guaranteed for 4 years. The rest of the machine (tank, legs, lower bearing, reel, etc), are guaranteed for 10 years! We have engineered a quality product and we will stand behind it!
- Designed and assembled in USA by HillCo!
- 1/4 horsepower PowerMax motor, 5:1 ratio worm-drive gearbox
- Extracts 3 Layens frames, or 3 deep Langstroth frames, or 6 medium/shallow Langstroth frames, all tangentially (meaning you extract each side of the frame separately)
- Grease-able lower bearing
- Rubber feet to protect your floor
- 5 gallon bucket and strainer fit below the honey gate
- Tank diameter - 21"
- Width (at widest point of legs) - 29"
- Overall height - 48"
This is a fantastic machine, and we know you'll love it!